I wonder if they do the same thing for the Audi A8 W12(seeing as that's my planned next daily)...
- Posts: 4955
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 pm
- Location: Matlock-Bath, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:16 pm
- Location: Wallis and Futuna Islands
- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 1:19 am
- Location: Ireland
mjslonergan wrote:To put in a video just click the bit above that says youtube to give you this [youtube][/youtube] then put the last bit from the youtube link, in this case 35VVBi7sHuY in the middle youtube]35VVBi7sHuY[youtube and there you go, if you click preview you can see if you got it right before posting...
Cheers for that ....I was putting the whole link in-between the tags
Now i know why it wasn't working ....
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 pm
- Location: East Sussex
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests