Rain heavy at times, maxium temprature 19'C
Good luck guys.
- Posts: 5185
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 am
- Location: Norfolk
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/ ... spx?sday=2
Even the Peterboro one looks OK now, but thanks for the rain dance anyway Rob
- Posts: 2356
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:46 pm
- Location: Barnsley
Are you sure that's wise?
There not a great deal of Magenta left!!
I have no hole, so may be acquiring a rather relaxing foot spa during the day
- Posts: 6411
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:02 am
- Location: Whitby. Where the sun always shines.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests