June PPC Magazine - Out Now!
This month's Practical Performance Car Magazine is out now. Hurry down to WHSmiths, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's or your local newsagent to pick up your copy to read all about:
- Our BMW E21 modifying guide. It's the perfect time to buy a 'forgotten BMW' to tweak, use as a track day car, or even for drifting.
- Racing for beginners: we enter the Track Day Trophy in an M3 and discover that this novice race series is the perfect championship for track-day lovers
- The PPC Hybrid - it's better than the Prius - it's got a diesel engine and a jet engine
- Top Ten Jet Cars - inspiration for the PPC Jet Engine'd car
- Product test: Bit Sets
- VW Polo 16V : built on a bike repairer's budget it's a tribute to youthful ingenuity - 140BHP at 40MPG
- PPC £999 Challenge - Kev lays down the gauntlet - he's entering his V12 XJS Jag and is looking for cars to beat him. Book your place now for only £50 to take part on 16th September at Santa Pod.
- Staff Cars: Kev goes from one Jag engine to three in a matter of days and in true PPC style, none of them work., Will works on two V8's, James has a friendly chat to the DVLA about his Lotus and both Matt and Charlie fit tyres on their Rovers.
- Buyer's Guide: Ferrari Mondial. It has four seats, that V8 noise and 80's supercar styling, yet you can buy it for mondeo money.
- The truth about Ebay tuning bits. The web is awash with budget tuning mods and ambitious power claims - are any of them true? We test freeflow exhausts, high performance HT leads, electric superchargers and fuel additives on the rolling road
- How to guide on sticking a V8 in your car
- How to guide on fitting a bargain bike engine: a 150BHP Honda Fireblade
- Project Merc V8: continuing the quest for V8 power
- Dave Walker's Workshop: two cars with a turbo and a supercharger
- NEW: Wheel Fitment Guide - find out which other vehicles have suitable wheels for your car.
- How to guide on shaving tyres.